H series industrial gear units is parallel shaft designed gearbox.
B series industrial gear units is right angle designed gearbox
The gear units are reliable drive component for the use in different industry sectors.
They have many features as follows:
- A fine-progression series covers a nominal torque range between 2200 and 872000Nm.
The basic gear unit can be optimally adapted to customer requirements by fitting different add-on pieces like motor bell housings, gear unit swing-bases or backstops.
- Designing noise-absorbing housings by means of the computing program;
- Achieving exceptionally large contact ratios.
- The gear units not only have a high efficiency but also a favorable thermal conduction through enlarged housing surface areas;
- Large fans incorporating a new type of air conduction fan cool are being used.
- The gear units have been designed according to a new unit construction principle. Through this, the variety of parts could be reduced. The main parts are mostly on stock enabling our gear units to deliver at short term.
- Model: 5~20
- Ratio: 1.25~450
- Input power: 4.3~5082kW
- Output torque: 6100~3450000N.m
- Mounting: foot, flange, shaft mounting
- cement industry
- mining industry
- cooling tower
- metal industry
- food industry
- paper industry
- chemical industry
- water treatment