Cylindrical speed gear reducer with hard tooth surface includes parallel shaft and vertical shaft. The products include 4 series of ZDY (single stage), ZLY (2-stage), ZSY (3-stage) and ZFY (4-stage). And used as driving device that has vertical arrangement of input or output shat, and it includes 3 series of DBY, DCY and DFY.
- Preferential design is applied such as main parameter center distance and nominal drive ration, which guarantee good interconnection between key parts and components.
- All gear weels are made of quality alloy steel and treated with carburetion and quenching, with tooth surface hardness up to 54-62 HRC.
- Small size, light weight, high precision, large carrying capacity, high efficiency, long service life, high reliability, stable driving, and low noise.
- Normally oil sump lubrication is used, with cooling naturally. If thermal power can not be achieved, circular oil lubrication or fan may be used, and cooled with cooling coil pipe.
- Input rotate speed n1 <= 1500r/min
- Gear wheel driving peripheral speed is <=20m/second
- Ambient temperature is -40~50 °C. If it is < 0°C, Lubricant should be preheated to > 0°Cbefore startup. Running both forward and backward are available for this gearbox.
- Mine company
- Chemical industry
- Construction materials
- Paper making
- Food industry
- Plastic industry
- Rubber industry
- Engineering machinery
- Energy industry